The AsiaBSDCon 2008 ended with great success. Thank you very much for your attending!
Conference proceedings and slides, and photographs can be found from links on the left navigation bar.
- 20080405: Papers and photographs have been published!
- 20080326: The conference starts tomorrow! If you missed the on-line registration, please go to the registration desk and register yourself on site after the conference starts.
- 20080325: On-line registration page is closed.
- 20080312: On-line registration page is available now!
- 20080310: On-line registration will start on Thursday due to a trouble during web site arrangement. We are sorry for your inconvenience.
- 20080225: Conference schedule updated! Note that details of the schedule may be changed before on-line registration starts. On-line registration will start in the next week.
- 20080225: For the conference venue, see "Access to the venue" page.
- 20071127: Deadline for paper/presentation proposals has been extended to December 11. Paper submission web page is not ready yet due to some server problem, so if you want to submit your paper/proposal, please send it to directly in email. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- 20071028: AsiaBSDCon Announce Mailing-list is now available. Please subscribe for future announcement!
- 20070912: Initial update for AsiaBSDCon 2008 and publish 1st CFP. More information will be added soon.
AsiaBSDCon is a conference for users and developers on BSD based systems. The next conference will be held in Tokyo, in March of 2008. The conference is for anyone developing, deploying and using systems based on FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, DragonFlyBSD, Darwin and MacOS X. AsiaBSDCon is a technical conference and aims to collect the best technical papers and presentations available to ensure that the latest developments in our open source community are shared with the widest possible audience.
1 December 200711 December 2007
- Extended abstracts for papers and presentations acceptance ends.
- 24 December 2007
- Authors and presenters notified by the program committee.
- 31 January 2008
- Final papers and presentations due.
- 27 March 2008
- Conference 1st day: Tutorials and Meetings 1
- 28 March 2008
- Conference 2nd day: Tutorials and Meetings 2
- 29 March 2008
- Conference 3rd day: Paper Session 1
- 30 March 2008
- Conference 4th day: Paper Session 2